NY Bounce House Waiver | New York Indoor Trampoline
You can either download and print the waiver (WAIVERS ARE SITE SPECIFIC) by clicking this PRINTABLE WAIVER LINK (only valid for day of use) and then complete the waiver at home and bring it with you, or you can complete our E-Waiver ( remains valid for future visits) which you can find by scrolling down this page. NOTE: If you sign a paper waiver it will only be good for that day and you will need to sign another waiver when you return. If you use the electronic waiver (see below) we will keep it on file indefinitely.
Be sure to complete all information requested and download both pages. Please note that the waiver can only be signed by individuals 18 and over. Parents must sign for their OWN children (not friends or relatives) or those for whom they serve as legal guardian if the children are 17 or younger. We also have waivers available at our location.
- All bouncers must wear our special non-slip re-usable socks. They are available for sale for $2 per pair and yours to keep and bring back with you on your next visit.
- All bouncers must submit a signed waiver of liability in order to access the trampoline courts
- All bouncers under the age of 18 must submit a waiver of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Bounce!® reserves the right to request ID from anyone over 18
- We keep your waiver on file for one year so there is no need to fill one out each time you arrive at Bounce!®
If you have any questions feel free to call us at 845-268-4000.
REMINDER! EVERYONE MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY THEIR OWN PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE THEY CAN JUMP! Electronic Waivers (EWAIVER) will remain in our system so you won’t have to fill one out each time. Paper waivers are only valid for day of use. If you are a parent bringing your child as well as several friends, please have their parents complete the waiver below before you arrive.